Re: need help with kdm no.2
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: need help with kdm no.2
- From: "Mike Carter" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 07:18:37 +1030
- Message-id: <3C749F4D.11179.A0BB9@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <E16dXzaemail@example.com>
Sebastian I have kde installed, read my request again and maybe
you will understand my problem.
On 20 Feb 2002, at 15:47, by way of Sebastian Heinlein wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2002 15:24 schrieb Mike Carter:
> > Hi team,
> > 2nd attempt to get this answered,
> > how do I get debian stable to boot with kdm starting kde not any
> > other gui? I have tried to get it to run with kde on boot but no
> > success. I am obviously missing something important and possibly
> > basic. But I can't fix it. The debian user guide didn't help.
> > It told me to modify files which don't exist. Looking forward to
> > your
> > replies.
> > cheers,
> > Mike
> Perhaps, you have to install KDE?
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact