Re: What's best quick fix for broken kde metapackage?

Since when have maintainers been allowed to have a social life? :-)

Seriously...thanks for all the great work guys.  I am very dependent on, and
happy with the packages you provide, and I know several friends not anywhere
near an official Debian list that are in the same position.

Brian