Re: printing from konq.

On Sun, Feb 10, 2002 at 10:56:49AM -0500, Marc Britten wrote:

> I opened up an html page and told it to print, after hitting ok in the
> dialog the fonts being used on the page changed, the page printed, and
> the fonts changed back.

That's normal. The fonts and sizes are scaled to fit the width of your
paper, and the resolution of your printer, and whatnot.

> It was all visible and confused me.  I'm printing through CUPS however I
> don't think the printing engine has anything to do with this.

No, actually KDE's printing management does. :)

--
mfg, Jens Benecke  /// www.hitchhikers.de, www.linuxfaq.de, www.linux.ms
This mail is an attachment? Read http://www.jensbenecke.de/misc/outlook.html

V: Epson Stylus Color 600, 1440dpi, inkl. 4F+4SW-Patronen
V: MP3-Discman, spielt MP3-CDs und CDA, Neupreis EUR200.-
V: 8/40x TEAC SCSI CD-Writer, kann Überlänge, NP EUR250.-