libqt2 - 18 Works

I recently had problems with lost icons and downgraded to libqt 2.3.1-17 from
2.3.1-18 which seemed to solve the problem.

In a recent system update, libqt was again upgraded to -18 and icon problem
recurred.  Later that night 12-31-01, around 1900 hours I did another system
update (apt-get update, -f install, dist-upgrade).

libqt was still 2.3.1-18 but the icon problem had vanished.  I did log out,
restart my X-server, and log in.  Regardless, the problem is gone from my
system.

Thanks to all the hard-working KDE developers and Debian packagers!
--
Comments and information are appreciated.
Flames, rants, and other miscellany are routed to /dev/null.

Robert Tilley, tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com