problem with current kde: "Can't load docking tray icon!"

With a current set of packages for kde under Debian/Sid/i386, version
2.3.1-18 of libqt2 is installed.  I get the subject error message in a popup
window.  I click "OK" and I can run everything except what is supposed to be
in the docking tray.

Taking the suggesting in previous postings to downgrade to version 2.3.1-17
of the libqt2 package does eliminate this problem, but creates many more.
So, I did an "apt -f install" to get the newer version back.

Just wanted to point this out in case no one is aware of it.  I assume it is
being worked by Ivan or someone helping him.

Thanks for KDE/Debian...