Compiling with libglib1.3-11.

	Hello. I've noticed that libkmid is built with libglib1.3-11...I
already figure that you know this but libglib1.3 description is appended with:

"This is the developers'-only version of GLib, and is heavily under
development.  Neither forward nor backwards compatibility is guaranteed!
You have been warned."

	Is really safe to link libkmib with it and release it in woody? I'm
concerned about it (and that even libglib1.3 can enter woody in a good shape).

	Regards,

		Ender.
--
 Why is a cow? Mu. (Ommmmmmmmmm)