kde-222 and artsd 0.6.1

Ciao :)

        I made an half solution ... that showed me a way ... maybe ;)

I added a shellcript in $/.kde/Autostart with exec /usr/bin/artsd options (I dont' remeber which). I'm in init2 mode and the system start with gdm, so after I made the shell script I shutdown kde, going back on gdm, to startup again kde and try the shell script ...
    ... well, it worked good, perfectly  :)))
... only no startup sound, but arts started and everything worked very good :)

I try 2 times to see if everything worked, and it was always good, but .. on the 3rd or 4th times after I gave my user and paswd to gdm kde started but it was very slow 'till almost freeze .. so I shutdown X (ctrl+alt+tab) and appeared again gdm. I restarted and as such as a miracle (I'm not a tech.) on the startup begin a sound ;) ... arts was starting correctly !!!! Infact my shell script found arts up and give me an erroror message !! :) I try 2 or 3 times and arts was working very well ! ... trhe starupsound too ! :))))) wow !
        Then I cut off my shell script from Autostart.
        I've shutdowned the computer very happy ... but ...
  ..... this mornig I must pasted again in Autostart the shell script ...
... arts did not started ... probably the config file were overwritten from the default config files of kde2 ... Now I have the ahlf solution, and some facts that they can help Ivan or others that are looking for a solution ... If I coulkd (many as the little I can do) give you a hand ...

     bye :)

Miki :)