XMMS & KDE Incompatibility???

When I try to use XMMS as an mp3 player, it often dies without warning under
KDE 2.2.2.

I use XMMS as I know of no mp3 organizer for noatun which will display the
ID3 tags and not the filenames.  But that's neither here nor there.

XMMS is supposed to be mature software and I've had a good experience with it
until recently.  Has anyone else had troubles with XMMS?

Robert
--
Comments and information are appreciated.
Flames, rants, and other miscellany are routed to /dev/null.

Robert Tilley, tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com