arts-0.6.1 kde-2.2.2

Hi :)

	I've upgraded from kde221 to kde222.
	Before (221) arts was working well, but now I've a problem with arts or
control cener, because :
- I select arts to start with kde during the startup (contrlcenter > sound >
soundserver , picking on the checkbox) as usual (the same settings with
kde221);
- I turn off kde and restart it again;
- I've no sound, and if I try a ps ax artsd did not start;
- then I pick the check box and arts starts immediately without any problem;
- I turn off kde, restart and I've no sound (even ps ax non arts) again (I
tried several and several times);
- I try to reinstall libarts but without solve nothing.

	There is a bug , or it's a config problem ... which files should I edit to
start arts togheter kde222 ?
	There is as such in gnome an option to start some extra apps (if there is
not a way to fux arts problem) during the startup ?

   thanx :)

--

   mikj