Re: KDM - Some minor buggies - All three are fixed!

> Previously (around the 2.2.2-2 packages), I was able to select
> different lilo settings to reboot to. But now, I can click the
> 'Reboot' radio button, and there's a dropdown listbox next to it, but
> it doesn't seem to contain anything. Clicking on the down arrow
> doesn't drop down the list. Any known fix for this?

i suspect, that this was caused by a lilo update, not by a kde update.
i recently applied a patch which is supposed to fix some problem with
lilo output parsing - maybe, that's related. to give a definitive
statement i need the kdm.log of such a reboot attempt.

greetings

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.