Re: KDM - Some minor buggies - All three are fixed!

I just upgraded to sid KDE/2.2.2 and I'm having similar issues. The only
session option that works is "default" which sends me to KDE. How do I get
KDM to recognize other window managers (GNOME, e, etc.)?

I implemented the 3 fixes listed below, but the problem still persists. Help?

Michael@Hoodes.com Spoke Thusly:

--
James Lindenschmidt
JWL@maine.rr.com