Centralized Unofficial kde package list

Anyone think it would be a good idea to set up a centralized set of links to
the unofficial KDE packages out there, kindof like what DebianPlanet has but
limited to just KDE stuff.  I would be willing to run and maintain the page
(links only, I don't have the space to set up a file archive) if people think
this is a good idea.

And if people think its a good idea...send me links to your unofficial
debs...I could grab the links people have sent to this list, but I would
rather have explicit permission....

Brian