Re: NAS Output

Well if someone is collecting votes, I'll vote for the inclusion of
nas!  One of the primary reasons for still having several Windows
boxes kicking around here where I work is that the Linux X-terminals
are mute - amazing but true!  I've considered installing nas to solve
this problem, but I'm not keen on compiling kde myself.

What about a kdelibs-nas package which is a replacement for kdelibs?
(An either/or thing.)  Then it doesn't affect those who don't need it.

Hmmm... Maybe I'll even give this a try myself when I have some extra
time (maybe after Christmas?).

Eric

--
Eric Nodwell