Re: Building programs under Kde 2.2.2

El Lun 03 Dic 2001 12:54, Laurent Rathle escribió:
> Hello,
>
> Very often, I've got this error message when I try to build some program
> under Kde 2.2.2. Does anyone have an idea ?
>
> /usr/lib/libkio.so: undefined reference to
> `KSSLCertificateHome::hasCertificateByName(QString)'
> /usr/lib/libkio.so: undefined reference to `KSSL::setProxy(bool, QString)'
>
> Thank you,

 I also have the same problem...

 I wonder if it has to do with the fact that I have kdelibs-dev and kdelibs3
version 2.2.2-4 while I still have kdelibs3-crypto 2.2.1-11 (there is no
2.2.2 version available). This probably has to do with what Ivan said about
building crypto support inside kdelibs3 when libssl goes into main.

Pablo de Vicente.