RE: klisa

"Ivan E. Moore II" <rkrusty@tdyc.com> wrote:

> ok..klisa should be fixed now... lisarc should be only looked for in
> /etc/kde2 now.
> --
> ----------------
> Ivan E. Moore II

Confirmed!  It now reads and WRITES lisarc to /etc/kde2/lisarc with
klisa 2.2.2-3.  Thanks!

The "problem" with clicking on the + beside the "Local Network" icon
remains.  You still get the error message unless you modify the
lan.desktop file's URL setting.  This seems to be the more "generic" KDE
problem with other distros that I saw on the KDE bug list.  It worked
fine in KDE 2.1.2 with the "URL=lan:/" setting.  Something changed in
the KDE config files somewhere, I suspect.

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-