Re: Shockware Plugin for Konqueror

Hello,

thanks for the many advices I got, but no success yet.

I went to the linux.com site and checked all the stuff

- java is enabled
- java script is enables
- plugins are enables
- I scanned for plugins

but

- the flash plugin is not listed
- and does not work either
- whereas e.g. the pdf plugin from acrobat is listed and works.

It works in mozilla and galeon out of the box.

Thanks.

Rainer.