Re: Strange segfaults

"Ivan E. Moore II" wrote:

> > Every other program has similar tracebacks, starting at SmallIcon().  Any
> > idea what might be causing this?  Did I some how mess up my icon folders?
>
> why? did you mess with something? :)

Not with anything KDE specific.  At the time I was upgrading the kernel from
2.2.18 to 2.4.13.  However with either kernel, I still get these segfaults.  In
hindsight, I realize that upgrading a kernel and upgrading my packages in one
fell swoop is not a great idea. :(

> what versions of libqt2/kdelibs3/etc are you using?

The lastest versions from unstable:

kdebase-libs: 4:2.2.2-1
kdelibs3: 4:2.2.2-2
libqt2: 3:2.3.1

Is there any other info I should be providing?  Thanks,

Jeff Siegel