Re: konq in ftp mode

On Thursday 22 November 2001 12:46 pm, Wolfgang Ratzka wrote:

> > ftp://USER:PASS@ftp.lalalala.org
>
> For security reasons you might prefer ftp://USER@ftp.lalalala.org
> (which wil ask for you password interactively.)

    Thanks Brian and Wolfgang for your help.  Brian actually sent a reply a
few days ago and it was really enjoyable to drag and drop entire folders from
konk (remote) to a second konk (local).  I had so many to do, it was a huge
time saver over command line.

thanks again, have a good holiday and weekend.

tatah
--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls\/A GNU-Debian linux user\/ http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls
If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. I SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.