Re: KMail and Debian packages

"Ivan E. Moore II" wrote:

> I would have to say that overall for the time that testing has been in place
> unstable has been more stable in my opinion.  Usually when unstable breaks
> it's fixed within 24-48 hours...when testing breaks it usually stays broken
> for quite some time depending on what is broken.

There's the rub.  Unstable gets fixed faster, since it's constantly in flux.
But testing is indeed more _stable_ -- working things stay working longer and
broken things stay broken longer.

The question might be: Which breaks more often?  By that metric, I suspect
that unstable is more, well, unstable, even though its breaks might get fixed
faster.

		M.