Re: Why are there no task packages for KDE?

El Mié 21 Nov 2001 17:16, Randolph Chung escribió:
> >   Now tasksel for Woody shows 4 entries for Gnome packages and 3 for
> > Helix Gnome packages and none for KDE.
>
> run dselect update before you run tasksel...
>
> there are four KDE tasks:
>   [ ] The K Desktop Environment
>   [ ] The K Desktop Environment (development files)
>   [ ] The K Desktop Environment (extras)
>   [ ] The K Desktop Environment (Games and Toys)
>
> randolph

 uups, I did not know there were 4 tasks for KDE. Sorry for the error. Indeed
I am puzzled. I never use dselect, only apt-get update and last time I
updated (woody+sid) was last week. I looked at /var/lib/dpkg/available and
then there were no tasks for KDE.

Anyhow thanks very much :-).

Pablo de Vicente