Re: EURO SUPPORT DOCUMENT

Hello all!!

	I was away for a time, so sorry for the delay. We have Euro
in Kde but not in all the applications in Kde, here you are
(applications that we have checked):

    Not suported:

   -Netscape, konsole

    Not fully supported:

   -Konqueror: the euro works fine in the bos where you put
th web addres, but inside forms the Euro doesn't work, very
strange.

    In other apps, it seems to work fine, kword, kmail,
etc..

    I have followed the document of Javier Sanguino and all
the threats in this list, and I think that this should be
enough to get the euro fully supported. Thans to Javier
Sanguino an all the list.

--

CAPON http://capon.sourceforge.net
C.B HOLOGRAMAS http://webs.demasiado.com/hologramas