Re: kdmrc

> While the beautiful debian picture is great on kdm, I want to
> change it. Not the backround, but the inset next to where you type in
> username. Where is this image? Can I over write it w/ my own image?

Run kcontrol as root; look for the "Login Manager" configuration.  You should
be able to change the picture there.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

I don't feel a part of any kind of sisterhood. Again, it's the
most disappointing thing where I get criticized by women more than men
on how I play the piano. They find it offensive. I'm just going, well,
this is how I choose to express myself, so if you're truly a strong,
independent
woman, then how could you possibly find me being a strong, independent
woman offensive?
	- Tori Amos