Re: new kde-i18n-es: strange mixture of english + spanish

Am Mittwoch, 14. November 2001 13:57 schrieb Pablo de Vicente:
> Ivan:
>
>  I have upgraded my system and I am using package:
> kde-i18n-es4%3a2.2.1.0-all.deb
>
>  Unfortunately I now get a strange mixture of english + spanish. For

Hello,
I experienced the same with my German Woody-Box.
All KDE-files I installed were 2.1.2 except the kde-i18n-de was 2.2.1.
I found the correct kde-i18n-de 2.1.1 on an unofficial CD for Potato (the
german one can also be found in the www) and replaced it. After that
everything works fine in german.
You should have a look for the spanish kde-i18n-es 2.1.2 and try to install
it, I think it is worth to try. Note that you should set it to "HOLD" in
dselect, otherwise it will automatically replaced with the newer 2.2.1 at the
next update.

Thomas