new kde-i18n-es: strange mixture of english + spanish

Ivan:

 I have upgraded my system and I am using package:
kde-i18n-es4%3a2.2.1.0-all.deb

 Unfortunately I now get a strange mixture of english + spanish. For example
the Khelpcenter is in english, but if you select any doc from within it you
will get in spanish..... The splash window of KHelpCenter also lacks its
images.

Another example is the konqueror splash screen which contains sentences in
english and spanish, or what is worse now with anti-aliasing and konqueror I
cannot see spanish pages with accents.

 Indeed I have noticed that some updates I made in the spanish translations
for KDE 2.2.2 are already in this package (which is tagged as 2.2.1).

Pablo de Vicente
KDE spanish translation team