ui_standards.rc & KDE3 (Ivan?)?

In my ongoing quest to get kdepim to compile with Ivan's KDE3 set I've
discovered that karm is looking for ui_standards.rc under:

	/usr/share/config/ui/ui_standards.rc

as oposed to:

	/etc/kde3/ui/ui_standards.rc

where they are by default under Debian. Now I'm unsure who is "wrong". I
can't find any mention of ui_standards.rc in the kdepim sources, so I
guess that it's a problem with the kdelibs?

?
*t

PS: It's a clean system with *only* KDE3 stuff on it.

             Tomas Pospisek
	     http://sourcepole.ch
	     Tel: +41 (81) 330 77 11