Re: KDE & euro

El Vie 09 Nov 2001 16:26, Pierre Habouzit escribió:
> yes : i saw your €, i can copy/cut it, but the Keyboard Key doesn't work
> and give me an other Symbol (the other symbol on the $ and £ key)

 What kind of encoding are you using in KDE?. Have you chosen ISIO-8859-15 in
your Control Center (Personalization -> Language and Country)?. Have you
tried to send a message from Kmail selecting Options-> Configure Codification
-> ISO8859-15 in the new message window?.

Pablo de Vicente
KDE Spanish translation team