Re: Help -- noatun starts with no display

On Thursday 08 November 2001 16:47, Justin R. Miller wrote:
> Thus spake Robert Tilley (tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com):
>
> > When I select the KDE Multimedia Player, it opens without displaying
> > any graphics and begins playing my mp3s.  I have no control over it
> > and must kill the process.

Happened  here two two or three times.   Rename the noatun config file
and restart noatun.

> > Is this going to be fixed soon?

No. Problem exists since months.  Never found the time to invetigate
the problem.

> > I run unstable.

testing aka KDE 2.1

> Have a look at the left of your kicker panel (assuming it's at the
> bottom of the screen).  You should see a small icon that looks like a
> donut (or something else, I'll spare you all from my perverted mind).
> That is "Young Hickory", the panel app for noatun.  You should be able
> to work from there...

When it happend to me the little icon was not there :(

Achim

                                      -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com