Panel Icons?

Robert Tilley <tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com>  wrote:

> Where are the icons stored which are displayed in the taskbar of the panel?
>
> I recently added komba2 to my panel and want to give it a nice,
> "network"-style icon but do not know what parameters to change.
> --
> Comments and information are appreciated.
> Flames, rants, and other miscellany are routed to /dev/null.
>
> Robert Tilley, tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com

I don't know where they are stored, but if you right-click on the icon
on the task-bar, you will get a pop-up menu.  Choose "Preferences" and
click again on the icon on the next pop-up right under the "General"
tab.  This will bring up a third screen where you can pick&choose what
ever icon you want it to be.  It even allows you to "browse" your system
to pick one that may not be in the KDE set.  I have found this the
easiest way to change the icons.

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-