.xsession-errors while opening a KDE2-Session!

I got a big problem an I hope maybe you got an idea with my special
problem:

First want to provide clients with a full KDE2 environment while booting
diskless  with DHCP.
The root-filesystem is mounted (rw, no_root_squash), /usr and /root are
mounted read-only.

On my first system everything goes fine. The user session is opened and
everything works.

Now I put my Root-FS on a server who should provide the clients with
/home and all the other directories .

Now the problem is: No user can log into a session. KDM starts - the
Login-window appears, Login works and after afew second the screen falls
back to the Login-Window.
Now the .xsession-error file looks like this:

xrdb: Connection refused
xrdb: Can't open display ':0'
xrdb: Connection refused
xrdb: Can't open display ':0'
xmodmap:  unable to open display ':0'
xsetroot:  unable to open display ':0'
ksplash: cannot connect to X server :0
_IceTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.ICE-unix should be set to root
DCOPServer up and running.
kdeinit: Can't connect to the X Server.
kdeinit: Might not terminate at end of session.
kcminit: cannot connect to X server :0
knotify: cannot connect to X server :0
ERROR: KUniqueApplication: Registering failed!
ERROR: KUniqueApplication: DCOP communication error!
ksmserver: cannot connect to X server :0
xmodmap:  unable to open display ':0'
kdeinit: Fatal IO error: client killed
kdeinit: sending SIGHUP to children.
kdeinit: sending SIGTERM to children.
kdeinit: Exit.

Maybe you have an idea with this. Obviously the initialization fails and
there is no way to open the display...
Now my /etc/X11/kdm/Xservers looks the following:

:0 local /usr/X11/bin/X  vt7  -dpi 100  -nolisten tcp:

Maybe you can help me with this trouble...thanks in advance!

Heide