Odd copying/pasting question

hey

I want to some how disable the ability to copy text just by highlighting it.
IMNSHO this is an old and out dated, and I am hoping (more like wishing) that
KDE has some sort of mechanism to simply prevent or prohibit the copying of
text by highlighting it.

An example below is what I would LIKE to be able to do ...

Highlight PARAGRAPH_A
Cut PARAGRAPH_A
Highlight PARAGRAPH_B
Right Click on PARAGRAPH_B
Format (or do something ) with PARAGRAPH_B
Paste PARAGRAPH_A right under PARAGRAPH_B

the problem is ... the following is what happens ...

Highlight PARAGRAPH_A
Cut PARAGRAPH_A
Highlight PARAGRAPH_B
Right Click on PARAGRAPH_B
Format (or do something ) with PARAGRAPH_B
Attempt to paste PARAGRAPH_A right under PARAGRAPH_B (problem is that because
I had highlighted PARAGRAPH_B to format it before, PARAGRAPH_A is no longer
in the clip board buffer, and instead PARAGRAPH_B is, and so PARAGRAPH_B gets
pasted as opposed to PARAGRAPH_A)

sorry if this made no sense to you ...

I am going to pull my teeth out very very soon or something.  I like doing
lots of text editing, and thanks to Kword, I like to do it under linux even
more (and thanks to samba, I can now share my families printer).  The
problem ism, it gets very fustrating having to deal with a clip board that
changes just by highlighting something (Some one on debian-user said that
this happens because of a 15 year old spec or something)

Any ideas, insights, or clues??  thanks much for your time

Sunny Dubey
Teeth Pulling Debian User