Re: transparent terms

konsole has built in transparency support, just click through the options
and you'll find it there, it's under the font options, or you can custom
configure your own setting.

 -randall

        - randall s. ehren -=- 805 893-5632
           system administrator -=- isber.ucsb.edu
	    institute for social, behavioral, and economic research
	     randall.cell@isber.ucsb.edu