Printing with CUPS 1.1.10 on KDE 2.1.2

Hi All,

I've installed CUPS 1.1.10 from testing on KDE 2.1.2. The printer is seen by
CUPS and I can print the test page or from the command line with lp.
But I can't have Konqueror or Kword print. When I select the print menu,
they propose a default daisyprint (if I remember correctly), and nothing
happens when I confirm the dialog.
But I observe an error message into /var/log/cups/error_log:
    E [02/Oct/2001:15:29:19 -0500] print_job: resource name '/printers/lp'
no good!
If I print with "lp", I can see in CUPS logs that the print filtering and
spooling is correctly working...

How are configured printers for applikations? And where is this strange
"/printers/lp" defined?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Pierre Métras