Konqueror, javascript problems and objprelink

It seems that Konqueror is having javascript problems and I'm wondering if
it's related to objprelink. As per this message:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2001/debian-kde-200108/msg00089.html

objprelink is now being used for the Debian KDE packages. However, as per the
Konqueror FAQ:

http://www.konqueror.org/faq.html#objprelink

this may cause javascript problems. I was wondering if that might be the case
here.

In particular I'm having problems with my account at http://mail.yahoo.com
I don't get crashes but some things don't work either. For example, if you go
to the Addresses section in your Yahoo mail account, select some addresses
and then hit the "Go" button (while the choice box to it's left is set to the
default "Send Email") you'll get the message composition window but the
selected addresses won't appear in the To: header as they normally do.

Yes I have javascript and popups globally enabled in Konqueror.

Sorry I don't have an example that's easier for someone without a Yahoo free
email account, but the simpler javascript seems to work pretty well in
Konqueror now.

BTW I just did an apt-get update/upgrade on my KDE packages to make sure this
wasn't just fixed (I now have Konqueror 4:2.2.0.20010822-1 installed).