Re: keyboard not working at kdm

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 11:30:44AM +0100, Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> I upgraded to kde 2.2 (from unstable) on my iMac running woody and now
> when the machine boot up the keyboard doesn't work with kdm until I
> restart the X server.  This is most distressing.

This is not a new bug - I have this with several machines, ranging from 2.1
over 2.2beta1 to 2.2 final. I also have several machines which work
perfectly ( e.g. my laptop).

Post your XF86Config-4 (ONLY the part regarding the keyboard) - perhaps the
error can be fixed there.

--
Jens Benecke ········ http://www.hitchhikers.de/ - Europas Mitfahrzentrale

MSTD, n: MicroSoft Transmitted Disease. Propagates only due to Microsoft's
insistence on distributing [software] that resembles Petri dishes.
See also ILOVEYOU, Melissa, Code Red, Sircam, IIS.
                     -- http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node=MSTD