Re: Divx and Linux

I haven't tried using XMPS with divx for a while, but about six months ago I
didn't have any luck with it.

I've been using aviplay compiled from avifile. It's a QT-based app, and works
adequately for me. You should be able to get the avifile stuff from
avifile.sourceforge.net. It's easy to get working, at least in my experience.

You might also try Xine, it claims to support divx. But I just tried it out
and didn't get any sound...