koffice

Hello, alltogether;

I have a question concerning koffice and all the k-tools!

I installed koffice (version 1.1-beta2-3), and also other tools like
kspread, kpresenter on my workstation (same versions). But when I open
the tools most of the icons in the menu (for example the icon-button for

currency in kspread) are shown by "?". What maybe the problem? The
desired icon-picture does not appear!
Did I forget to install special packages or is it because of the
version?
I installed the version: kdebase-libs 2.1.1.0-10 and kdelibs3 2.1.2-3
on my system.
I'm also running a woody-system.
But I do not really know what kind of mode I'm running. I suppose I'm
running a hicolor mode -but I'm not sure. Thanks - Heide

Thanks in advance.

Heide
begin:vcard
n:Meier;Heidelinde
tel;fax:02 02 / 439 - 29 10
tel;work:02 02 / 439 - 21 36
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:HRZ Rechenzentrum - BUGH Wuppertal;Administration
version:2.1
email;internet:hmeier@urz.uni-wuppertal.de
title:Dipl. Math.
note:- Raum P.05.08 -
adr;quoted-printable:;;Gau=DFstr. 20=0D=0A=0D=0A;Wuppertal;D-42097;;Deutschland
x-mozilla-cpt:;-31360
fn:Heidelinde Meier
end:vcard