Re: help with korganizer-second request

OK.  It is working now.  I took your suggestion.  I also clicked
"file->save" and "file->make active".  In addition, I discovered
another alarm daemon running from a stray attempt at getting evolution
calendar working when I could not get korganizer working.  I don't
which one of all these changes actually made it work, but it is working
now.

--
James D. Freels, P.E._i, Ph.D.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory