Re: KDEbian FAQ

--- Jaime Robles <jaime@kde.org> wrote:
> Debian & KDE users FAQ V-0.1
>
> Jaime Robles (jaime@kde.org)
> Begin 27/Jan/2001
> Last update 16/Mar/2001
>
> This FAQ comes from the Debian & KDE user list:
> "debian-kde@lists.debian.org"
>
> 0.-Question: Where can I find the last version of this FAQ?
>    Answer: 27 Jan 2001
>         You can find it in http://kde.debian.net

Thanks for the Faq!

1. Are you the maintainer?

2. I looked at kde.debian.net, as from the answer above, and the FAQ
wasn't there.  It would be a great resource to have there!  What would
it take to get it there?  I'll help get it there if there's some help
required within my abilities.  (Do we need to ask Ivan if he would put
it up?)

3. Do you know how I might help provide some updates to it, if I may?