Re: kdm won't start kde2

Consult the kdm help page and the configcenter helppage in the 'khelpcenter'
program.
Especially the kdm handbook (html pages like
/usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/en/kdm/different-window-managers-with-kdm.html ) is
very helpful for configuring your problem.

just starting 'kcontrol'and going to the loginmanager section could also do
the trick.

regards, K.