Re: viewing pdf documents with konqueror

On Monday 06 August 2001 19:12, Kalle Hasselström wrote:
> What package do I need to install (alternatively, what do I need to
> configure properly) for Konqueror to be able to view pdf documents.
> It just asks me what application I want to open it with when I try to
> view a pdf file. Same with ps I think.

Usually, I think, kghostview is used for viewing postscript and pdf. If
it is installed, Acrobat Reader can also be used for embedded viewing
of pdf documents.

kghostview is very likely installed on your system as the kde package
depends on it. You can tell KDE to use a particular app for opening or
previewing a file type by right clicking on a file that type, choosing
"Edit file type..." and then setting the appropriate options.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                   GPG Fingerprint
mailto:schuerig@acm.org            DA28 7DEB 5856 3365 BED9