Re: broken ssl support in kdelibs3-crypto (2.2.0-0beta1-7)

On Tuesday 31 July 2001 02:59, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:

> > Is what I'm seeing a symptom of this (that will hopefully go away
> > soon), a compile problem with the most recent version of OpenSSL,
> > or a bug in the packaging?
>
> can't reproduce this.

Fair enough, and, having given myself a quick lesson in the joys of
dpkg-divert and disassembling debian packages, I apologise for even
thinking of accusing the packaging.  :)

SSL is still broken though...  I noticed though that the server's
certificate shows up in the appropriate place after I get the error
message about the http slave dying, so it's very nearly working.  Sigh.

Fiddling with kdebugdialog seems to make no difference to the output I
get when I start Konqueror from a command-line (I presume the debian
packages are built with debugging info off?), so I guess it's time to
break out gdb and try and attach it to a very short-lived process, or
finally get round to building my own from cvs (not fun on this
machine)

--
marm