Packaging Cookbook

As you may (or may not) know, I'm now officially a KDE developer, and
Cookbook is in the kdenonbeta CVS module.
(http://www.mcs.kent.edu/~dwatson/cookbook.html , this page is a bit out of
date, since I've been adding lots of nice goodies and haven't bothered to
update my webpage :)

It's stable, but won't be in 2.2, because it didn't make the freeze, hence
the reason it's in kdenonbeta. But just because it's not in the release
doesn't mean that Debian users should be deprived of its wonderfulness, does
it? :)

I develop on a Sid box, so it shouldn't be any trouble to get it to build. I
know nothing about making debs, and would rather spend my time improving
Cookbook than muddle through making a deb and probably do a bad job... is
there anybody who could do this?

-David