Re: Full screen mode with kwm?

Felix E. Klee wrote:

Hi,

I modified my sawfish configuration so that when I press alt-return in a
window it maximizes and its decoration disappears. Is it posible to
configure such a full screen mode in kwm? Can I use sawfish with kde?

TIA,

Felix

I am not sure what you mean with full screen mode in kwm. In the KDE-Kontrolcenter you can configure you keyboerd shortcuts, so I am pretty sure you can define a shortcut (if there isn't already one) to maximise your window.

Your second question. Do you want to run KDE applicatopns in sawfish? This is possible. You can run any KDE and Gnome application in any WM (as long as KDE and Gnome are installed). That's what I do at home with icewm.

Frank