audiocd protocol yet again

Hello,

I've seen that it has been asked before, but still I don't get the
"audiocd:/" protocol to work. I get the error message "The file of
directory / does not exist." I'm using ide-scsi and the sg module is
loaded. It doesn't make a difference for this error message, whether
/dev/sg0 is readable or not. Also, XMMS does work. I'm using an
automounter for /cdrom (symlinked to /var/autofs/cdrom/cdrom), but this
should not interfere.

Any hints where I may look for causes?

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                   GPG Fingerprint
mailto:schuerig@acm.org            DA28 7DEB 5856 3365 BED9