Re: KDE docs in other formats

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Pablo de Vicente wrote:
> El Vie 20 Jul 2001 05:42, Bruce Sass escribió:
> > How do I generate HTML from the KDE docbook documentation?
>
>  In previous versions of KDE, for example KDE 2.1.1, the command was:
>
> kdb2html the_file_of_interest.docbook

Thanks, it don't work, but the message does indicate that KDE have
considered the issue...

---
this script does nothing. Convert your documentation to XML DTD 4.1.2
otherwise provide HTML. This should do nothing, because either the
HTML is already there or the application should use meinproc and XML
---

...and it is probably a build target (otherwise they would have said
`use the ... program instead', eh).

- Bruce