KDE STARTUP SCRIPT

Hello!

While I edit the file in the KDE STARTUP SKRIPT    called /usr/bin/kde2
I got troubles, because I want to create a special Desktop with special
icons, that each user gets, when the user logs in.
In one directory there are all of those files that I need: *.kdelnk,
directories, Floppy and so on.
But there are troubles when I try to copy *.kdelnk - files to the User's
Desktop-directory.
The shell-script kde2 doesn't copy these files and I don't know why.
When I copy these files manual from root there seems to be no trouble.
I got also troubles when trying to copy the .directory - file, into the
Home/Desktop-directory .of the users. Although  I observed the rights I
didn't find the source of the problem. Do you have an idea?

Thanks in advance

Heide

begin:vcard
n:Meier;Heidelinde
tel;fax:02 02 /
tel;work:02 02 / 439 - 21 36
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Administration;HRZ Rechenzentrum
version:2.1
email;internet:hmeier@urz.uni-wuppertal.de
title:Dipl. Math.
adr;quoted-printable:;;Bergische Universit=E4t=0D=0AGH Wuppertal=0D=0ARaum P.05.08=0D=0AGau=DFstra=DFe 20;42097 Wuppertal;;;Deutschland
x-mozilla-cpt:;-18208
fn:Heidelinde Meier
end:vcard