audiocd , and fonts

Hello,

I have a couple of questions about kde in debian..

1) Is the audiocd ioslave compiled to use libmp3lame if it
is available? I can not currently get this to work, it only
does Ogg vorbis. Is this because the Build-depends
would not be in debian, as lame is not in debian?

2) Is there a known problem with konsole and fonts?
When I use the AA mode, I can not use any "core"
fonts, only the Xft ones.
 I usually use the "clean" font for my terminal.
This is currently causing me to use gnome-terminal,
as it looks a lot nicer.

3) kde-pimlibs seems to conflict wth evolution ( a gnome pim program),
they both provide a libical.so.0.0 . However, there is no Conflicts: entry,
and this would probably be a bad solution anyway. They both seem to provide
forked versions of the library, so maybe libkde-ical and libevolution-ical
should be made instead....

Cheers.

Robert