Re: It is a well known but... i forgot O:-)

>On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 11:40:27PM +0100, John Gay wrote:
>>
>> Is testing going to be any different than whats at kde.debian.net? I
>> thought that the new beta packages were only in unstable. I'd love to
try
>> them, but I'm not ready for unstable, I am still thinking about
upgrading
>> my Progeny to Debian testing.
>
>kde.debian.net is only potato packages.  Once the kde packages build on

With Progeny being a strange mix of potato and testing, the potato packages
work fine for me, at the moment.

>all archs + have no RC bugs + have been in unstable for 2 weeks then
they'll
>migrate into testing.  (oh..and the same thing must apply to all packages
>which KDE depends on)

So I guess I'll wait for a while and see what makes it into testing before
I make the jump.

>Ivan
 ^^^^ Gives real meaning to the phrase Open Source Community! Keep up the
great work!

Cheers,

     John Gay