Re: preset bookmarks

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 05:51:36PM -0600, Bruce Sass wrote:

> /etc is just simply the wrong place

Well, I don't really agree. sysadmins might want to customize the default
bookmarks for new accounts, and I would be extremely angry when those get
overwritten during an upgrade.

> Ivan, How about the /etc/skel/... thing, and instructions (maybe a
> script, eventually) on how to incorporate them into an existing bookmark
> file.  Too bad keditbookmarks can't import its own format.

Report it as a bug. I shouldn't be too hard.

--
Jens Benecke
http://www.hitchhikers.de/ - Die kostenlose Mitfahrzentrale für ganz Europa