Can't use i18n

Hi everybody !

I just upgraded from 2.1.1 / 2.1.2 to 2.2-beta1, and I can't use the french
stuff.

As soon a I set the language to fr, in kpersonalizer or in kcontrol, I can't
start any application. If I logout ( like I can :-) ), I can't start kde
anymore : the screen stay white with the mouse cursor while 3 seconds, and
then return to kdm..... If I remove my ~/.kde dir, it starts again, but in
english.....

If I start a konsole, set the language to french, and then start an
application (kppp, for example) from the console, this is what I get :

~ # kppp
WARNING: Definition of PluralForm is none of
NoPlural/TwoForms/French/Gaeilge/Russian/Polish/Slovenian/Lithuanian/Czech/Slovak:
Consultez klocale.cpp pour le moment

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot

Installed packages :